Fattoria Le Pupille
Fattoria Le Pupille is located in Maremma, the southernmost part of Toscana. Vineyards, olive trees and cork oaks alternate on an Estate of more than 420 hectares (1000 acres), on rolling hills mitigated by the effect of the nearby Tyrrhenian sea.
- 75 hectares (185 acres) of vineyards, mostly Sangiovese.
- A family tradition that begin with the grandfather “Fredi” and continued with Elisabetta Geppetti and her daughter Clara who have been passionately working as Maremma ambassadors.
- Tradition, typicality and terroir have been Elisabetta’s motto since she began taking care of the family business in 1985.
- One of the most awarded producers in Toscana.
- Saffredi: the iconic Super Tuscan that made the Maremma famous all over the world.