Cordero di Montezemolo
The Cordero di Montezemolo family has deep roots in the history of Piedmont. Since 1340, 19 generations have managed the Monfalletto property in the town of La Morra, the center of the Barolo wine district.
- A total of 50 hectares of certified organic vineyards.
- Wine produced with Estate grapes only: 41 hectares of property, 28 of which as an historical single-bodied vineyard and 9 hectares rented in the area surrounding the winery.
- Elevation average of 300 meters above sea level.
- Soil complex and rich in clay and limestone.
- Efficient and sustainable cultivation techniques: Cordero received the Unesco World Heritage Friends Certificate for providing a wonderful example of integrated architecture where antique structures blend harmoniously with innovative restoration works.
- Age-worthy Barolos that slowly and continuously evolve in the bottle.
- Large formats available.
- Monfalletto Barolo, a multiple vineyards Barolo blend of unique elegance and finesse.
- Great whites: age-worthy, complex Chardonnay and young, fresh Arneis.