Villa di Corlo
Villa di Corlo is a small producer of Lambrusco and traditional Modena balsamic vinegar producer, located in Emilia-Romagna.
- 25 hectares of vineyards, mostly cultivated with Grasparossa grapes, a thick-skinned, late ripening variety of Lambrusco.
- Soil clay and silty.
- Quality Lambrusco producer, modern wines with a lively sparkle, a rich flavour exalted by a good counteracted acidity.
- Proud owner of the Cru Corleto, a single vineyard located on a hill at around 320 meters above sea level.
- Smooth and vibrant palate with notes of black fruit and distinctive bright acidity.
- Lambrusco Corleto pairs wonderfully with the traditional food of Emilia-Romagna (Parmigiano Reggiano, cold-cuts such as Bologna and Prosciutto Crudo di Parma, and Tortellini were all born here!).
- Sustainability in the grape growing and wine-making process: a photovoltaic system provides clean energy for the production.