Oro Rosso is an excellent sparkling collection produced on the highest hills of Val di Cembra, in Trentino subregion.
- Remarkable vineyard elevation: between 500 and 600 meters above sea level.
- Historical Traditional Method production area (bottle fermentation).
- Soil: high presence of porphyry, the “red gold” of this territory, responsible for the typical persistence and minerality.
- Elegant aromas, well-defined full body and dense perlage.
- Trento Doc is a strong denomination that distinguishes the best “mountain sparkling wines”. The altitude of the vineyards contributes to the acidity of the grapes; the fluctuation in temperature is a key factor for the wines’ overall quality and elegant bouquet.