Ottosoldi, literally “eight pennies”, is a niche producer from Piedmont, located in the municipality of Serravalle Scrivia, part of the Gavi Docg production zone.
- 8 hectares of vineyards, currently in organic transition.
- Elevation: between 250 and 300 meters above sea level.
- Soil rich in clay and limestone.
- Climate: this hilly area of Southern Piedmont, close to the Ligurian border, benefits from the mild Mediterranean Sea influence.
- The winery represents the heritage of the owner’s grandfather, who purchased the first piece of land for a mere eight pennies, giving life to a new wine-making tradition.
- Elegant and well-balanced Gavi, the perfect expression of the Cortese grape.
- Boutique winery, total production of 5000 cases.