The Scagliola family has been growing grapes and making wine for four generations.
- 35 hectares (85 acres) of vineyard.
- Vineyards ranging from 350 to 400 meters above sea level in elevation.
- Soil: sand, marble and limestone.
- Climate: warm and temperate.
- Located on the top of the San Siro hill, in Calosso.
- A quality philosophy: healthy grape-growing techniques and low yields per hectare.
- Quality Moscato has always been the winery’s primary focus.
- Great Barbera collection: a celebration of indigenous grape from