Cembra Cantina di Montagna was founded in 1952. It is the highest winery in the Trentino subregion and among the highest altitude wineries in Europe.
- 400 producers passionately dedicated to heroic grape growing on the hard-to-reach terraces that are typical of the valley, 300 hectares.
- Among the highest producers in Europe: vineyards are located at an elevation of 550 to 850 meters above sea level.
- Specific soil composition: the porphyry (the “red gold” of the valley) is responsible for the flavor and persistence typical of Cembra wines.
- Alpine climate, extreme temperature ranges, and excellent sun exposure.
- Part of the La-Vis Group and of the 1980s Zoning Project.
- High-end, quality wines from indigenous and international varieties.
Kindly note: this is a selection of the most representative products for each winery. Do not hesitate to get in touch with your sales manager for the complete product list.