Giovanna Tantini vineyards are located in the province of Verona, near Lake Garda, whose presence positively influences the climate, making it particularly suitable for grape growing.
- 19 hectares, mostly cultivated with traditional Garganega grapes.
- Soil composition: glacial and alluvial deposits, calcareous.
- First generation winemakers: family business owned and founded by the winemaker Giovanna.
- Fresh and lively wines, alternative grape varieties ideal for by-the glass consumption.
- Giovanna prides herself in her priorities, such as: respect for the territory, valorisation of the grapes, and the wine itself as a result.