Le Contesse is a leading producer of Prosecco at the heart of the Prosecco Doc production area, in Vazzola.
- A family Estate, belonging to the Bonotto family since the early 1970s.
- Total production area: 200 hectares.
- Climate moderate-warm, influenced by the vicinity of both the Alpine Dolomites and the Adriatic Sea.
- State-of-the-art production technology.
- Exclusive single fermentation production method: a single fermentation of the must into sparkling wine. This gives the product greater freshness, a stronger terroir identity and less residual sulphites, resulting in higher quality wines.
- Prosecco Doc and Pinot Noir Rosé are a project developed together with Ethica Wines.
- Elegant packaging and great attention to detail.