St. Pauls is a cooperative winery founded in 1907 and is located in the heart of the beautiful wine growing region of Alto Adige. It has for generations been focused on tradition, sustainability and top-quality wines, all dedicated to the divine delights of their products.
- More than 150 producers in the Eppan area, 190 hectares.
- Vineyard elevation: between 380 and 500 meters above sea level.
- Mineral soil (Dolomites rocks) and excellent sun exposure.
- Alpine climate that favours the growth of traditional and international grape varieties, all characterised by a specific freshness and high acidity.
- Gravity-based wine-making process.
- Harmony between innovation and tradition.
- Sustainability: solar panels, non-invasive grape growing technique.
- World-famous Pinot Bianco: St. Pauls is the proud owner of what is considered the oldest vineyard in Alto Adige, planted in 1899.