St. Pauls, a cooperative since 1970, is located in one of Alto Adige’s most beautiful wine-growing areas.
- More than 150 producers in the Eppan area, 190 hectares.
- Vineyard elevation: between 380 and 500 meters above sea level.
- Mineral soil (Dolomites rocks) and excellent sun exposure.
- Alpine climate that favours the growth of traditional and international grape varieties, all characterised by a specific freshness and high acidity.
- Gravity-based wine-making process.
- Harmony between innovation and tradition.
- Sustainability: solar panels, non-invasive grape growing technique.
- World-famous Pinot Bianco: St. Pauls is the proud owner of what is considered the oldest vineyard in Alto Adige, planted in 1899.