Established in 2001 by brothers Diego and Alberto Cusumano, in just a few years this winery has become one of the reference producers for Sicily.
- Over 500 hectares of vineyards located in different areas of Sicily. From the Palermo area in the northwest to the Ragusa province in the southeast, each property with unique characteristics that are clearly expressed through the wines.
- Vineyards located at an altitude ranging from 300 to 800 meters above sea level.
- Cultivation of the traditional grape varieties from the island, Insolia, Grillo, Nero d’Avola and Cataratto, as well as international grapes such as Chardonnay, Merlot and Syrah.
- Contemporaneity, dynamism, technology but also ancient Sicilian wisdom and wine making traditions: these are the principal values behind the success of the winery.
- Respect for the nature and its fruit, the most important asset for Cusumano, are the pillars of the winery’s philosophy.
- Ongoing studies of the different soil and microclimates helped the Cusumano family to best match only the most suitable grape varieties with the right estate.
- The innovative Partinico cellar, developed by the architect Fabrizio Ruffino, is an example of design and contemporary style, pure expression of the Cusumano philosophy.