Fontanabianca is a family-owned winery in the municipality of Neive, a Unesco world heritage site. Wine has been a family business since 1969 and this is now the third generation of winemakers.
- 15 hectares cultivated with Nebbiolo and Arneis grapes.
- Elevation: around 300 meters above sea level.
- Soil: rich in clay and limestone.
- Recently renovated winery equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- Slightly maritime climate: warmer, drier and milder than its neighbor Barolo.
- Two generations working together: Aldo (the father) and Matteo (his son), are both wine makers and take care of the entire production.
- Elegant and classic Barbaresco, pure expression of the terroir.
- Fontanabianca owns the majority of the prestigious Bordini Cru (one of the top Crus in the Barbaresco region).