La Gioiosa represents the tradition of winemaking which the Moretti Polegato family has been carrying out for generations.
- Founded in 1974 by the Moretti Polegato Family
- Located in the heart of Marca Trevigiana Area, in the Veneto region
- The grape used for the production of Prosecco is Glera, a typical variety of the north east of Italy since the Roman age.
- The name pays tribute to the old definition of the province of Treviso, “Marca gioiosa et amorosa” (Joyous and Amorous March) underlining the sociable lifestyle of its inhabitants.
- Substantial vineyeard holdings as well as long-standing relationships with wine growers in the region.
- La Gioiosa is certified “Biodiversity Friend” by the WBA (World Biodiversity Association).
- The wines are available in more than 90 countries worldwide.