Villa Sparina has been the property of the Moccagatta family since the 1970s. Today, it is a resort with a boutique-hotel and a gourmet restaurant in Monterotondo, part of the municipality of Gavi, in south Piedmont.
- 70 hectares cultivated with the traditional varieties Cortese and Barbera.
- Elevation: between 250 and 350 meters above sea level.
- Soil: rich in clay and limestone.
- Historical cellars from the XVIIth Century.
- Perfect climate for grape growing, influenced by the Mediterranean Sea.
- Quality, personality and great wines.
- Attractive packaging.
- Gavi del Comune di Gavi is part of a restricted production area.
- Villa Sparina is the proud owner of the Monterotondo Cru. The best Cortese grapes harvested from this hill are used to produce an age-worthy Riserva, the Monterotondo.
- New: Rosé del Monferrato, light and refreshing, the newest way to experience Villa Sparina.
Kindly note: this is a selection of the most representative products for each winery. Do not hesitate to get in touch with your sales manager for the complete product list.