Ca' dei Zago
Since 1924 Ca’ dei Zago has farmed 15 (6 hectares) of vineyard in Valdobbiadene, the heart of Prosecco Docg production.
- Traditional production methods: the owners Christian and Marika look back at how their grandfather used to make wine.
- Hills located at an elevation of around 250 meters above sea level.
- Soil rich in clay and limestone.
- Climate is moderate-warm, influenced by the vicinity of both the Alpine Dolomites and the Adriatic Sea.
- Biodynamic wines, produced using non-invasive techniques.
- Boutique winery: small, high-quality production.
- Hand-crafted wines: from hand-harvesting to bottling using the force of gravity.
- Prosecco Col Fondo: second fermentation in the bottle, no dégorgement, a Docg with the 2016 vintage.
- Dosaggio Zero: traditional Metodo Classico, zero dosage.