Cantina Lavis is an historical winery located at the heart of the Trentino subregion. Founded in 1850 by the Cembran family, it has been a cooperative since 1948.
- A collective heritage of winemaking that unites over 800 growers.
- More than 800 hectares of vineyards.
- Soil rich in minerals: sandstone deposits and Dolomites rocks.
- Moderate cool climate: hills located at the foot of the Alps.
- Vineyards planted on steep hills, as high as 800 meters above sea level.
- Traditional cultivation method and hand-harvesting.
- Pioneer of the Quality and Zoning project that enhanced the importance of “the right vine in the right place”, encouraging the cultivation of both traditional and international grape varieties.
- Quality, territoriality and eco-sustainability to achieve authentic wines unmatched in their price class.
Kindly note: this is a selection of the most representative products for each winery. Do not hesitate to get in touch with your sales manager for the complete product list.