The Cafaggio Estate, located in the “Conca d’Oro” (which translates as “The Golden Valley”) of the Chianti Classico subregion has been producing wine since the XVth Century, when the Benedictine monks who owned the land began cultivating grapevines and olives.
- 60 hectares of vineyards, mostly Sangiovese.
- Elevation around 400 meters above sea level.
- Conca d’Oro is the perfect terroir for Sangiovese grape growing: southern exposure, optimum altitude, mineral-rich soil.
- Cafaggio, together with all the other producers from the Conca d’Oro, cultivates its vineyards organically.
- One of the most awarded wineries of the Chianti Classico area.
- The first Classico winery to produce Chianti with 100% Sangiovese grapes.
- 4 Crus, the “Basilicas” cultivated with Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
- Vintage collection available
Kindly note: this is a selection of the most representative products for each winery. Do not hesitate to get in touch with your sales manager for the complete product list.