Nicolis, located in San Pietro in Cariano, lies at the heart of the Classico area in Valpolicella.
- 45 hectares of vineyards.
- Elevation between 200 and 480 meters above sea level.
- Soil morainic and calcareous, rich in stones.
- Valpolicella has a privileged climate, thanks to its southern exposure and the protection it receives from the nearby Lessini mountains.
- Nicolis are the proud owners of some of the best Crus in the Valpolicella area.
- Tradition and family: three generations of wine-makers working together to produce a high-quality collection of traditional bold red wines from Valpolicella.
- One of the few producers still using all four traditional grape varietals: Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara and Croatina.
- Vintage collection and large formats available.