All the way from Garda Lake: Welcome Cà dei Frati
September 18, 2019
We are very proud to announce that Cà dei Frati exclusively joins our USA portfolio. Family owned by the Dal Cero family since 1939, Cà dei Frati has been the leading producer of Lugana wines. The 200-hectare Cà dei Frati property is located in Sirmione, surrounded by the Mediterranean Lake Garda and the Dolomites mountains in the North. The grapes benefit from the moderating climate combination of their location.
The Cà dei Frati US portfolio features five wines:
- I Frati Lugana DOC: a flagship fresh white wine with a perfume of white flowers, peaches and ripe lemons
- Brolettino Lugana DOC: The aged version of Lugana – in oak for a few months, soft and elegant with hints of ripe fruits and rose petals
- Rosa dei Frati Riviera del Garda Classico DOC: a delicate rosé with tantalizing aromas and a refreshing, thirst quenching character
- Ronchedone Vino Rosso: balanced with round tannins and a freshness on the finish which is typical of the area
- Pietro dal Cero Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG: a fantastic body and acidity, remarkable mineral elegance, and prominent yet supple tannins
And there is more about this big launch: we will open three Cà dei Frati pop-up bars in the Eataly stores in Chicago, New York City, and Los Angeles in October. More info coming soon, stay tuned!
Ca’ dei Frati hosts leading wine media publisher Jacqueline Strum, owner of Wine Enthusiast
May 25, 2022
People, Media, Wineries
Monoculture vs. polyculture: It’s all about “passion” in the vineyard, says Aleš Kristančič of Movia
Interview about one of the hottest topics in grape farming and winemaking today
May 5, 2022
Wineries, People, Wines
Ethica Wines returns to a revitalized “American-focused” Vinitaly with spectacular results
Ethica Wines was thrilled to return to the annual wine trade fair held in Verona. After two years of canceled or attenuated events, it was great to see the gathering return with such spectacular results.
April 18, 2022
Events, Industry News